Lexolve (Lawbotics AS)is Norway’s leading legaltech company. In just two years we have made a solid imprint on the Norwegian market with our first product Lexolve, named one of Norway’s most innovative startups in 2018 and one of ten Norwegian startups to watch in 2019 by the EU Startup Magazine.
Lexolve (Lawbotics AS) is a legal tech startup on a mission to build every SMEs in-house lawyer by utilising modern software and AI. Our technology enables anyone to create smart and dynamic templates that can be applied to any situation with ease. We will build a cutting edge Machine Learning and NLP platform for legal data. With that we will expand our offering to include proactive legal advice based on an AI analysis of a company and its documents and predicting future outcomes as well as automated support during contract negotiations.
We aim to build one of the strongest technology teams in Norway. We are hiring leading technical experts from around the world to join our growing team. You have the opportunity to join a team of enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues that care about having fun and doing world class work.
If you are excited to join an innovative startup in an early growth phase, then this is the place for you.
- Conceive, build and maintain machine learning and NLP systems that enable automation of legal work.
- Combine legal understanding with the latest advances in AI (including semantic reasoning, nlp, machine learning, bayesian approaches)
- Interact cross-functionally and make product recommendations through prototyping.
- Planning, design and implementation of excellent, reliable, well-tested and maintainable NLP and ML models.
- Make architecture and technology choices that balances development speed, scalability, security and ML.
- Partake in code reviews and contribute to technical discussion and whiteboard sessions
- Contribute to a great DevSecMLOps culture
Who you are
- You are a type B data scientist
- You like to challenge the status quo, think creatively and always consider the best new approaches.
- You want to join building one of the strongest technical teams in Norway.
- You share our company values of integrity, disruptiveness, professionalism and passion.
- You like to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with colleagues
- You’re always willing to improve and are constantly looking for ways to improve our software and our product.
- You bring strong skills in a few key areas, but are excited to learn other modelling approaches, domains, or AI technologies.
- You strive to learn new things, and shares this knowledge with those around you
- Is self-driven and takes ownership of tasks from A to Z
- Strong skills in data pipelines, machine learning and releasing to production.
- A plus is if you know the law industry, but it’s not a requirement
- High proficiency in English is a prerequisite, Norwegian is an asset.