Lawbotics is growing fast and we are hiring a Product Manager to lead the product and technology development of our SaaS platform Lexolve. Our vision is to utilise technology and create legal certainty for all - and more than 40,000 have used our system so far.
Lexolve enables companies to set up their own self-service solution for legal processes, making legal work easier for their customers, members and/or employees. Utilising insight on user behavior, feedback and needs will be key to make sure the product is highly scalable.
The Product Manager will be a strong contributor to the future growth of the company and will play a key role in setting and executing the product strategy.
Who are you?
- You have a technical or design background
- You have at least 3 years experience with product management in an agile environment and experience with SaaS
- Proven ability to execute and oversee projects
- Experience conducting user studies and design processes
- Able to understand expressed and implied user/customer needs quantitatively and qualitatively
- Understanding of legal is preferable but not required
- You are fluent in both Norwegian and English
What will you do?
- Your first main objective will be ensuring a great customer experience to enable further growth within the banking, member organisations and insurance industry
- Design and decide product strategy
- Create clear objectives for the product development - and manage, prioritise and decide one road map.
- Write clear product specifications, including edge cases and prototypes
- Get the best out of cross-functional teams, keep stakeholders informed and aligned
What do Lexolve offer?
- A chance to be a part of one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Norway
- An ambitious, sociable and talented work environment
- An opportunity to grow internally and manage multiple product teams over time
- Competitive salary, conditions, and benefits
Lexolve by Lawbotics
Lawbotics is Norway's leading legal tech company, founded in 2017 by a business lawyer with ten years experience from the industry. In our dedication to advocate innovation in the legal industry we have also built one of the world largest communities of people interested in the intersection of law and technology, we have organised legal hackathons, and frequently write articles and give lectures on legal tech at Universities in Norway and abroad.
We are committed to the cause of resolving the inaccessibility and inefficiencies in the business of law by enabling legal professionals to give their customers and employees legal superpowers with their Lexolve products. Read more at www.lexolve.com
Have you just spent two minutes reading about yourself? Good! We advise relevant candidates to apply as soon as possible, as we will conduct interviews continuously.